What does a marketing plan contain?
- Mission Statement
- Unique Value Proposition
- Explain what differentiates you from your competition
- How is your brand currently perceived?
- How would you like your brand to be perceived?
- Does your website do everything you need?
- How can it be improved?
How will you use the following marketing channels?:
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Offline Marketing
- SMS Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Where do you want to show up on the internet?
- Where do you rank in the Google Maps?
- What competitors do you want to outrank?
Measurements and KPIs
- How will you track your progress?
- Which KPI’s do you want to focus on along the way?
Provide a general description of your strategy.
Get A Marketing Plan
[mautic type=”form” id=”3″]
Not sure what to put in your companies plan?
Work with StratoCenric to create a tailored marketing plan for your business today.
What are the benefits of a marketing plan?
Research Your Market
Your marketing plan will contain valuable information about your competitors, your customers and the local market you are serving.
Knowing this information is key to being more competitive.
Know Your Audience
Identifying your key customers and what makes them buy will help your company find more good customers as well as avoid customers that don’t have good outcomes.
Execute From A Plan
As they say… have a plan or plan to fail.
Working from a plan ensures that everyone is on the same page and that your team is providing the same experience to customers on the website and in the field.