StratoCentric provides b2b seo strategy for small to medium sized businesses. If you are a b2b company looking for a b2b seo agency that adheres to b2b seo best practices , then you have come to the right place.
Working with a company that doesn’t understand the difference between B2B and B2C sales cycles will produce a negative result for your company. We know the difference.
What Is B2B Marketing?
B2B Marketing in general involves a much more extended sales and marketing cycle where clients may touch many different web sites before making a buying decision. The very end of the sales cycle is very crowded in the B2B space and Pay Per Click costs in that area can be staggering.
When you are evaluating b2b seo services you should focus on a solution that provides a way to target people a little earlier in the buying cycle and then nurture them along the decision making process rather than paying top dollar for those currently at the end of the b2b buying cycle.
The StratoCentric B2B Marketing Plan
StratoCentric will provide you with the following essential points in a B2B marketing plan:
- Buyer personas that reflect your current client base
- Locations on the internet to engage these personas in a meaningful way that presents your service as the solution
- Tracking to see how potential clients are engaging with your current online content
- Suggestions to streamline the process of moving your personas through the buying cycle
- Link building strategies that work to rank your important articles in the natural search results
- PPC strategies to fill in the gaps until your content can rank organically in the natural search results
- Drip email messages that work to keep communications open with your personas between their internet sessions
- A complete review of your existing efforts so that you can understand your true costs per lead, costs per client acquisition and where your marketing dollars are best spent going forward for maximum sales lead generation